Images credits (left to right):
1. 'Making basketball' - thanks to the Dyslexia Inspired community, USA
2. 'Friendship' - Dyslexia Inspired community, USA
3. 'I am painting' - Dyslexia Inspired community, USA
4. 'Dyslexic and proud' - Abbie, aged 11, Macduff, Aberdeenshire. Abbie says: "I have struggled with dyslexia in school for a long time. But it was only about a month ago that I found out I was dyslexic. But I am proud to be dyslexic because now I know why I get things wrong. I would not have found out if it was not for my mum and dad. I would like to say thanks to Mrs Todd and Mrs Short for putting up with me and my tests. The tests have helped but so have my glasses with prisms. I am Dyslexic and proud."
5. 'Positives about dyslexia' - Adelaide, aged 8, Scotland. Adelaide says: "you have something special!"
6. 'All of the things that I love' - Callum, aged 9, Renfrewshire, Scotland. This picture shows all of the things Callum loves and is good at - like Minecraft and building!
7. 'Me and dyslexia' - Cassi, aged 10, Aberdeenshire, Scotland.
8. 'Different coloured papers help' - Cole
9. 'Windey road ideas' - Elspeth, aged 10, Aberfeldy, Scotland. Elspeth says: "One person in my picture has dyslexia and she takes the windey road. It may take her longer to get there but she has lots of ideas along the way. The person who does not have dyslexia takes the motorway. She gets there quicker but she doesn't have as many ideas".